Quote of the Day

Counter

Monday, July 7, 2008

My first day @ school

My sister had told me that since dis was a much more famed school, it wud be a whole lot stricter. So I waited for sum really gruelling classes. But then YEEEEOWWWWWW, boy , Was dat prediction wrong.

I mean NSN and STRICT were words that are totally not in the same wavelength. I made new friends and met sum others who were frm my old school. My entire first day was spent just talking abt ourselves, abt out previous schools, abt the marks we got in our boards. The nerds spent the day decidedly enquiring abt the new nerds and thinking abt how to beat everyone else in studies. The cool kids enquired abt possible addition to their cool gang and the girls spent their time talking abt accessories, bangles and other girly stuff but the whole class spent most of the time teasing everyone else. This school wasnt strict. It was COOL with a capital C. No corporal punishment, no teacher spying on students, and the canteen was absolutely gr8. We cud enter whichever class we wanted during recess and der was no none to say the word which in my previous school was used as frequently as walking: NO.

WHOHOOOOOOOOOO

It was a gr8 feeling and I still remember it as it was yesterday. We chatted for wat seemed like a few minutes and the school day was over. Just after I had packed up (All I brought was a notebook which didnt take a lot of time to be found ), I heard sumthing over the Public Announcement System(PAS). We acually had to stand inline and be silent like little kids. So much 4 a cool school huh?

But hey, I cudnt expect everything to be perfect, cud I? So dat was my first day @ school.. I went home hoping that the next day(which according to teachers was whenclasses wud start) would be as good as this one.

No comments:

Translate