Quote of the Day

Counter

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The First Class

So, I came to the first academic session of my year. And just before I cud geta grip, I was told dat my shoes were not allowed @ NSN 'cos there had to be uniformity in the attire of the students (which by the way consisted of a navy blue shirt, a dark blue pant and a platic fibre belt). I had spent more than 300 bucks on my new shoes and now I had to buy a new geeky pair.

Great and then I had to learn a prayer in sanskrit language which I cudnt understand @ all. So the prayers finished and we headed for class. My first class happened to be English. The teacher was great except dat she was a bit loud and outspoken.And by outspoken, I mean no one cud talk to her without being rebuked and made fun of.

But, wat the heck, all teachers turned out to be the same. Our physics teacher was termed as our class teacher (That means she was made responsible for our behaviour, for all those who dont know). She turned out to be great except that she was a bit irritable. Our Mathematics teacher was also a bit outspoken. Her First advice to us:"I want my students to be outstanding, and not outstanders". A bit clichéd but nevertheless ok. She was also really short. At just above five feet, she really had us stunned by her impeccable English. And she was our only teacher who wasnt married yet.

My most awaited class was about to begin and I already started being dreaming of being proficient in it. Just then the teacher entered. I was really suprised to see an old sir who looked to be in his 60's as our professor. But, it really turned out to be the best class of the day. The proffessor was friendly, jovial and had a raspy voice.

The next class was computer science. It was good in parts as the teacher
cudnt speak English properly. By the time she left, most of the class was in splits.But the worst class of the day turned out to be CHEMISTRY.

The teacher was boring and the her voice made even the most consious of us unconsious with sleep.

So overall, it was a mixed day. My next post wud be on the first tests and the classes leading to it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

masya Allah.....a good one ....it's memorize me abt my schooldays.....first class the bored class.....:P

u have a very good memory bro.....since u can remember all the moments which happened in ur first class....thats cool!!

do consider writing abt "the first punishment" :P

Unknown said...

sure

but considering I rarely got punished

it wont be much of an entertainment

however I cud tell u my first mischeif.....

Translate